e-mails rejected

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
Partridge

e-mails rejected

Post by Partridge »

I tried to answer an enquiry yesterday to ****@netcologne.de but it kept bouncing back. In the end I got Homelidays to send it for me.

Today, the lady e-mailed me in German and I've managed to translate enough to know she asked if I was using the wrong e-mail, hardly, seeing as it's the same one and you just press 'reply' anyway. Anyway, I would like to reply to her but yet again, it has bounced. Below is what I get back & I'm assuming it's their IP/ISP blocking mine ? it's double dutch to me.

The following message to <k**cher@netcologne.de> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 554-'5.7.1 <mk-outboundfilter-3.mail.uk.tiscali.com[212.74.114.23]>: Client host rejected: Blocked because of net abuse (source: 419). Please see http://www .netcologne.de/postmaster'
Reporting-MTA: dns; mk-outboundfilter-3.mail.uk.tiscali.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;k**cher@netcologne.de
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; [194.8.194.50]
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 554-'5.7.1 <mk-outboundfilter-3.mail.uk.tiscali.com[212.74.114.23]>: Client host rejected: Blocked because of net abuse (source: 419). Please see http://www .netcologne.de/postmaster' (delivery attempts: 0)
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
TTP mk2

Post by TTP mk2 »

It's because netcologne.de have blocked all mail from Tiscali (I guess your ISP) because of the amount of spam they see coming from Tiscali.

You can use a hotmail, gmail type of account or the mail server associated with your domain (if you have one)

The same thing applies with mail from Orange.fr to Tiscali & many other ISPs.