Postcards

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

e-richard wrote:
Partridge wrote:I'll have a word with the boss ....
Do you like talking to yourself ? :wink:

And there I thought you were the main person !
I don't do costings (or printing come to that) but I might award myself the rather regal title of 'Marketing Director' what do you think ? beats delivery boy / secretary / print finisher extrordinaire etc :lol: :lol:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Thomas BC

Post by Thomas BC »

ImageImageImage
I have just received my postcards and business cards. And I am very happy with them - they look fab and the photos arent bad either :lol:

If anyone is thinking of getting postcards, I can thoroughly recommend Magic Mouse!!

Thanks Party
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I've received mine too. Great quality.
Rocket Rab

Post by Rocket Rab »

I can thoroughly recommend Magic Mouse!!

Deffo. 500%. Delighted with the results and A1 service all the way through.

Thanks Magic Mouse, and thanks to Thomas for getting the ball rolling :D
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Ours came today too - brilliant.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Mine arrived too, great quality, great service, highly recommended. Thanks Party and Thomas!
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Thank you so much guys, finally, I can stop biting my nails, it seems we've passed the LMH acid test & if we can please the Hatters we should be able to please anyone :lol: :lol:

It would appear there are more that would still like some cards done and the online shop will be some time before going live, so although the 'experiment' has now finished I will open it back up for say 2 weeks (at a small price increase) so contact me if you want to be in phase 2.

We also did some Business cards both off the peg and bespoke for some so again, I'll give prices on request.

enid

Post by enid »

YES PLEASE!!! I"m shouting 'cos I missed out the first time - I don't know why I didn't see the messages - yet another hint that I'm losing the plot. Thanks for being so nice to me about it Tricia.
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

AND ME!!!!!

I can't believe that I missed this thread - tonight is the first time I have seen it!

Could I have a little more info please?
Thomas BC

Post by Thomas BC »

Normandy Cow wrote: Could I have a little more info please?
You wont regret it :lol:
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

So sorry NC, I know this probably isn't the most looked at section of the forum but it is the right place :oops:

Maybe the Boss won't notice if I shamelessly bump it up the postings now and then :wink:

Regarding info, well, basically we print for a living but have always dealt with corporates, companies etc. With the recession we decided to diversify and set up an online shop. We were in the process of doing this when Thomas asked us for some Business cards & Postcards which is when we thought it might be an idea that Hatters would like & we could shamelessly use them as guinea pigs for the system in return for a very good price.

PM me your e-mail & I'll give you more information on the process.

Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Just a small word of advice, Tricia, from someone who nearly missed the boat: you need to specify deadlines clearly, repeatedly and in words of one syllable. I nearly missed out because I only saw posts about things being in the experimental stage and only discovered it was actually going ahead when I asked. In the mass of posts on LMH, it is easy for things to be missed.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I've been pondering Party's postcards for a while but, as we have a 3-gite complex, I prefer publicity material to refer to all three properties (people can - and do - book them in combination). How do others with multi-properties handle this. One card for each gite? Montage of all? Non-property but relevant picture?

Jim
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Party :)

Someone on Twitter has just asked about a business that can print postcards for them
@HolidayCottage
I did twitter a response maybe you can get in touch!!

''@HolidayCottage @Costaluz speak to Tricia..
her company has just printed postcards for lots of Twitterers on here WELL recommended!!''
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

We had 5 different cards done, all with 4 photos on.

We had one card printed with all 4 of our houses on, we will give that away to guests.

The other 4 each have 4 pictures on: the village, the forest, winter scenes, buildings. These we are selling (hopefully!) to guests.