Property Management

For topics that are specific to Portugal, please go here.
PPS

Property Management

Post by PPS »

Yes - I work for an established Property Management company in the Algarve (see signature) But I am not here to spam or promote any areas of self interest, the post is more to say - nice to be here and that I get a lot of useful info from LMH on guest expectations and how others cope with some elements of 'guest management'.

I will be chipping in where I can usefully offer an opinion but feel almost acutely aware (I have done forum admin job myself - non property related field) that it's difficult to do that and be completely 'non promo'.

Rental Licencing issues in Portugal have been a puzzle for a while and are something we are trying to tackle right now so I will be able to let anyone interested know how we get on with our first applications !
Established for 23 years in the Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago, Vilamoura area and still learning !
kteee

Post by kteee »

I'm also in the algarve, and have been through the licensing process

Each camara seems to be taking a different approach, it will be interesting to see your experience
Mamacats

Post by Mamacats »

We haven't rented yet but hoping to take the plunge next summer.........
Looking forward to reading your experiences and always looking for good information.

welcome to the forum.
Sincerely, Mamacats
Thimble collector and Ragdoll breeder