Great Value Web Design

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
saramar

Great Value Web Design

Post by saramar »

I know how hard it is to find clear, easy to use websites for your rental property and when getting ours up and running, after looking around for a long time and not liking any I saw, I decided to design my own.

It can be a difficult, confusing and often frustrating business but now, many years later I have a lot of experience in web design and if you are like I was - not sure where to start, I can design yours (including getting found by Google and other top search engines).

If you would like to have a look at our website it is thehideaway.eu - I can design a similar website for you and depending on the number number of pages, the price starts from just £99 for a small basic site. This comes with a free domain name but can also be linked to an existing domain name or new one. The hosting is £25 per year and the only additional cost would be if you needed the site updating every so often.

If you are intereated I can send you links to other sites I have made and just let me know how many pages you are looking for and I will get back to you straight away with a quote.