Looking for a villa in Tuscany

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
TTP mk2

Looking for a villa in Tuscany

Post by TTP mk2 »

My Son, Daughter & their partners & a couple of friends (all 25+) are looking for a villa for 8 with a pool in Tuscany in August.

I thought I would ask here before trawling the web sites, so anyone got anything available ?.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Nick
I've nothing to offer, but Tuscany is a rather large region, do they have interest in visiting places such as Florence and Siena or are they happy just to sit by the pool? Do they have any special interests? Anna is best suited to help as her property is in Tuscany, so over to you Anna.
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
TTP mk2

Post by TTP mk2 »

Chianti wrote:Nick
I've nothing to offer, but Tuscany is a rather large region, do they have interest in visiting places such as Florence and Siena or are they happy just to sit by the pool? Do they have any special interests? Anna is best suited to help as her property is in Tuscany, so over to you Anna.
Anywhere private, they have all done the sights in the past.
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

I hope they will have no difficulties finding somewhere. I don't want to say shouldn't, just in case. What I would suggest and again Anna can confirm, is that they may find rentals a bit less expensive the further they are from Florence or Siena, where costs are very high. They will also have a good selection of airports to use.
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
anmo51

Re: Looking for a villa in Tuscany

Post by anmo51 »

TTP mk2 wrote:My Son, Daughter & their partners & a couple of friends (all 25+) are looking for a villa for 8 with a pool in Tuscany in August.

I thought I would ask here before trawling the web sites, so anyone got anything available ?.
Hello Nick,

I sent you a pm with some addresses.

If they do not have availability you can contact me again.
I know a lot of colleagues in the area.

Ciao