Southern Spain for Inverness???

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
sazzleevans

Southern Spain for Inverness???

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi

I am a two bedroom apartment on the beach in Southern Spain. I would like to exchange a week for a week in Inverness if anyone is up there or Northern Spain.

SARAH
WWW.ISLACANELAHOLIDAYS.COM
reddevil

Post by reddevil »

No, no, no, you must have it all wrong!!!

You must have meant to say that you are in Inverness and want to swap for a week in southern Spain, right :lol:

Or maybe you are just fed up of all that sun. :wink:
--------------------------------------------------
What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

I know i must be mad!!! I wanted to see the Loch ness monster.

SARAH
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

Hi Sarah, dont know about monsters but take my word you will see plenty of rain,i'm an expert in rain staying and working in Glasgow.You know where my place is in Denia Sarah if you ever want to try Denia let me know and we can sort it out.
Stephen.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Your chances of seeing the Loch Ness monster will not be diminished by staying in Spain. :)
Paolo
Lay My Hat
martingibbons

Is Edinburgh any good to you?

Post by martingibbons »

Hi, I am about an hour and half from Loch Ness, about 20 minutes from Edinburgh which is closer to Loch Ness than Inverness and I will throw in a car for you to use. Our family home is a four bed modern house in a nice quiet area in the country. Let me know if you are still interested.

Cheers
Martin
Lovers of France located 20 minutes from Edinburgh and 20 minutes from Glasgow and 30 minutes from Sterling.
allanspence

Southern Spain for Inverness?

Post by allanspence »

Good Afternoon Sarah
Have a look at www.drumnadrochit-lodges.com to see if our lodges are what you are looking for. We are situated three miles from the village of Drumnadrochit which is 14 miles south of Inverness. Our lodges are graded 4 Star Self-catering by Scottish Tourist Board and are high on the hillside above the village and Loch Ness. We have vacancies between 2nd and 17th July then from 27th August onwards.
Regards
Allan & Agnes Spence
www.drumnadrochit-lodges.com
sazzleevans

Thank you

Post by sazzleevans »

Hi Both

Sorry for some reason I didnt notice that I had a reply to my posting. I have been building my own site and flying over to Spain to sent up my apartment for the rental season so probably my fault for not noticing.

I am still intersted in going up to Inverness but probably later in the year. If you are still intersted I would love to do an exchange.

Didnt think I would find anyone from up your way. Thats great!!!

Adios

Sarah
allanspence

Southern Spain for Inverness?

Post by allanspence »

Hello Sarah
Pleased that you decided to ignore the previous posters - Scaff who claims to be an expert in rain but lives in the rainy west of Scotland whereas Inverness is on the east coast with a milder climate and Paulo who may be an expert on self catering but even he cannot tempt the Loch Ness monster to go on holiday so you must have a better chance of seeing it by visiting Loch Ness and as for Martin well he thinks Edinburgh is closer to Loch Ness than Inverness so a geography lesson is needed - Is he thinking of Loch Lomond?
Anyway pleased that you are considering visiting us - we only have 4/5 day stays left in September as we do short breaks but have full weeks with any start/finish days from 1st October onwards. Please have a look at our web site and email us with any queries.
We have clicked on the link to your website but are unsure which property you are referring to - please advise us and let us know your start/finish days and distance from the nearest airport as flights seem to be fewer as the summer season tails off and it would be November before we would hope to come out.
Regards
Allan & Agnes Spence
www.drumnadrochit-lodges.com
Scaff

Post by Scaff »

did not know there was a milder climate part of scotland, just goes to show i'm not an expert afterall,only been to inverness 3 timses in mid summer,it raind just my luck,next time i go i'll pack the sun cream.
sazzleevans

Post by sazzleevans »

Swop all arranged. Allan from Inverness has agreed to swop two weeks at my apartment for a week at one of his lodges at Easter and hes going today!!!

It was so funny Allan e mailed me to say he wanted the swop but then due to one thing and another I cant make it up to Scotland but I agreed to let him go anyway as...well...hes from lay may hat..so thats ok :lol: I just wanted to see Paolos idea work and it has!!

I was explaining to my mum about the site and she suddenly brightened up as you would never guess Shes "Always wanted to go to Soctland". Hence my mum is now off to Allan place for an exchanged week in April 2006.

I hope Allan has a great time.. Just thought I would update you that it can work out. So far so good. Will just have to wait for Allan feedback.

SARAH