If anyone wants Reservation software for their site.... :)

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Shakir

If anyone wants Reservation software for their site.... :)

Post by Shakir »

Hi laymyhatters!!

For those who don´t know me, I am a web designer and developer who after many months struggling with various on-line calendar providers and vacation reservation systems, finally found Reservation Manager by Webformatique.

I purchased it and used it on 3 of my sites and in doing so became friends with the developer and owner who has since given me a job as their Tech Support agent :)

I would like to offer (and use up my discount vouchers) on anyone here at laymyhat who is wanting their own self managed reservation software running on their Joomla site.

It means you no longer have to rely on your availability calendar being hosted on 3rd party sites and you get many powerful features that can pretty much take care of the whole business.

To find out more about the cool functions of resman pro or resman please go here:

http://webformatique.com/affiliate/idev ... php?id=144

If you decide you are interested. please do NOT purchase anything until you email me and I will send you a voucher that will give you 10% off the price of anything you want! :)

Regards
shakir@webformatique.com

[/b]
A-two

Post by A-two »

The top banner on lodgingflats homepage doesn't resolve in FF, I'm just getting an x in a box. Also, you might want to replace the favicon file - it's still showing the joomla logo. Other than that, looks good, but I'm married to WP and not interested in switching to joomla. Now if you had a WP plugin that did the same thing.........
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Me too, go for WordPress. Many of us are using it, and the idea of a transfer to Joomla isn't attractive, and I would be surprised to hear if anyone was using it.

MG
maisonbojac

Post by maisonbojac »

Shakir
Well done on offering us another reservation module. My challenge has been that I put my data on one spreadshseet financial on another and am trying - badly I hasten to add - deal with 2 tax systems.

That said, I have set my systems up on 2 'off the shelf products' HL and Iiowners, one paid, one free with limited CMS.

I have some but not an expert in HTML/web design and have used Netobjects fusion and was in the process of developing a 'standalone' named site, pulling in a calendar as I find it tedious though not impossible to update 3-4 calendars afetr enquiries and bookings, so anything which beings this together is a good thing.

However as a recet convert to Wordpress where I have several sites running - invlusing 3 virtual form one admin module - I have found it invaluable and would agree with previous posters. I think just having a celendar option is only part of the issue, having a record of all transactions/bookings and ways of contacting past renters etc would be invaluable. So, if you can do a WP module you'll probably get alot of interest from what i have read.

Best of luck with the venture

Gerry
Shakir

Re wordpress

Post by Shakir »

Thanks guys for the feedback. :)
We are actually working on versions for wordpress drupal etc but wont be ready till some time early 2009.

There are hundreds of people using our software on joomla however and as far as cms goes I think (personally) its the best and most powerful.

We have a customer with close to 1000 rental units and they use resman pro for practically running their whole business so have been able to get rid of 3 or 4 other packages that they used to have to run in conjunction with their site before.

We are also developing a version 2 of resman pro also avail early next year which is going to turn the vacation rental software upside down :)
Seriously, we are excited about it as the features are awesome.

Thanks again and best of luck with your rentals!

Shakir