Looking to buy in New Zealand?

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Tocanepauli

Looking to buy in New Zealand?

Post by Tocanepauli »

We have a fantastic property for sale in New Zealand.......have decided we love being on this side of the world (SW France) and it is time to pack up our other life and concentrate on life here.

The house is almost 5 years old, on a fantastic site on the Waikato River (properties there are hens teeth) on the outskirts of the city of Hamilton

The house is 400msq plus and can be described as a glass pavillion.....with features like 3 car garaging, workshop, cinema room(fully equipped) 4 large bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, large living areas, seperate studio apartment, 15m pool with 4msq petit bassin. Professionally designed easycare gardens(which are flourishing) Outstanding , uninterupted views up the river, and a river beach, the toal plot area is around 7300 msq.
The house has been constructed with concrete, steel, wood and glass, and has underfloor heating.

We had toyed with the idea of setting it up as a holiday rental, but decided it would be a bit far to travel for changeovers!

It is a place that we love very much and are reluctant to part with it, but it is time to move on, so it must go (big sobs)

If anyone is interested they can PM me and I can send photos,
I am heading back there shortly to sort out our furniture and posessions so I can even show you around if you like. :D

thanks folks
Janice
"Strangers are only friends you haven't met yet!"