19th century Chateau for sale near Carcassonne France

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Sallys Chateau

19th century Chateau for sale near Carcassonne France

Post by Sallys Chateau »

Located in the popular Languedoc region beautiful house for sale with pool. Lovingly restored with lots of character. Private self contained 3 bedroom apartment. Thriving business with healthy bookings for 2008/2009. Featured in Alastair Sawdays Guide to France.

Other challenges beckon !!

Up and running and ready for immediate takeover.
Last edited by Sallys Chateau on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CSE

Post by CSE »

took a look..does the price include the Riley?
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

So tempted I did a currency converter check :D
enid

Post by enid »

What great place - and a great price!!! Thre are two huses for sale in our village - much more expensive and nowhere near this standard! Good luck with the sale.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Absolutely stunning Sally. If I could speak french I'd be seriously considering it.

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
torontocomfort

Post by torontocomfort »

Your place are a beauty..! A true beauty! Makes my place look like nothing! If I won the lottery, I'll retire in that home with lots of red wine!
Sallys Chateau

Post by Sallys Chateau »

Thank you for your kind comments fellow holiday home owners. Does the price include the Riley ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
It does include however all the basic furnishings so you are ready to take over immediately, all you have to do is add your own little gorgeous touches but the formula and style seems to have worked well.

And yes, after putting so much love and devotion into the project I shall be sad to leave.
Martha

Post by Martha »

Wow - that's amazing! What a lovely, lovely place. I can't believe the price - up here that would probably get you just the apartment! Best of luck with it .
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix