Looking for..........

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Blue Shutters

Looking for..........

Post by Blue Shutters »

We have just lost what we thought was ideal (inc blue shutters!!), and so are looking again for:

- 2-3 cottages/gites (not apartments) with inground pool or space for one. One needs to be 3 or 4 bed the others can be smaller
- Renovated (although one unenovated barn for a games room would be good) Some decorating only may consider!!
- Not too much land.
- Not too diffiult to maintain as we would be non resident (electrics, boilers, fosses and roof in good cndition/up to required standards)
- Kerb appeal (very important), view if possible.
- Within 5 hours of Caen, preferably Poitou Charentes/Vendee -- Within 1 hour of decent beach (that's an ideal, we will consider further inland as long as attractive for holdays.)
- Within 1 hour preferably from 2 low cost airports.
- Maximum E300 000 including all notaires and any agency fees if applicable, private sale would be better!
- we can complete to suit vendors, within reason!

Of course wish lists can go on and on so I'll shut up now......

I have been helped by this forum a lot, but now the search is for real I feel justified in joining in!! Please PM only if you have a specific property that is close to our wish list!

Thanks
Yes I know the shutters are not blue!
Blog
Twit Tweets