B&B & Gite for sale/rent or looking for managers

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Thomas BC

B&B & Gite for sale/rent or looking for managers

Post by Thomas BC »

Hello
I have been offered an exciting opportunity that I really do not want to pass up. This means I need to find managers, rent out or sell my B&B and Gite (see www.bassecopette.com ). I am open to offers/suggestions - even if you want to try living in France for a while before taking the plunge.

I have been here three years, and for the last two years the gite and B&B have been my only source of income - and its been great. I have lots of repeat bookings, and even had the odd long term renters. (One couple from Kent came for a weekend three times in one year, and twice the following year.)

The property is ideally located (I think) only an hour and a half from Calais, and so I get lots of people, particularly from the south of England (but also further) who pop over for long weekends. And when there are Xmas markets in nearby Rouen and Amiens - that is a great opportunity to attract repeat guests. Guests always praise both the location and the accommodation.

It is very rural, but very easy to get to - one fo the first things people say when they arrive is how easy it is to find, but then remark on how wonderfully rural it feels. It is however also close to the cities of Rouen (45 mins) and Amiens (35 mins), so close to the city lights when you need/want it.

Send a PM if you have any questions or you would like to make contact.

Cheers
Thomas