Building Plot close to St.Malo/St.Suliac.

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

ImageWhat rotten luck Gastines. Selling property really tests one's nerve and endurance! Third time lucky we hope!
Last edited by Giddy Goat on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Gastines

Post by Gastines »

Having had 14differnt houses.4 in France, in 21 years of Marriage.13 of which my wife sold and the estate agents got the commission, we have had quite a few time-wasters and day-out viewers. Selling one flat in Bournemouth ,the lady'pleading and tearful ,asked us to take it off the market immeadiately,she would see her solicitor Monday a.m. and forward a deposit. Never heard from her again but she did get a Sunday tea out of us. I understand that buyers view lots of possibles and then have to work out finances etc but I used to think that many were incapable of making their minds up about anything. Much sooner people were straightforward and say "Thankyou but not for us."The times we dealt with Agents,their feedback was non-existent and when anything sold we wouldn't have been surprised if the board said " SLOD"
Regards.