we're selling .........

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
Fi

we're selling .........

Post by Fi »

Hello

We've decided to sell Les Jongleurs (www.lesjongleurs.com) and spend a bit more time back in the UK with our daughters and soon to arrive granddaughter.

If anyone is interested in this beautiful house with great income potential please send me a private mail.

Fiona
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Goodness, Fi, it's absolutely super!! Have you been running it as a Chambres d'hôtes business? Providing the price has been set just right I should imagine people will be falling over themselves to come and see it!

Good luck - wish we were younger, with fewer ties!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

My goodness, what a fantastic property!!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

GG, I wish we were a couple of years older without kids at Uni.!! :roll: I'd love it.
J&J

Post by J&J »

How can you bear to leave that! It's stunning!
Seriously, we shall be sorry to part with our property next Friday, but if you already have your sights on the exciting next chapter I promise you leaving wont be too painful. Good luck!

Judith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
Fi

Post by Fi »

Thank you for your lovely comments. It will be really difficult to leave the house and the area as we've been really happy here but things change so ... onwards and upwards. If any of you have any suggestions about great sites on which to advertise it privately then I'd appreciate an email. We have it on with a couple of agents locally but if we could sell it ourselves then I'm sure we could make good use of the commission !
remote

Post by remote »

Fi, like everybody else, I think you have a beautiful house. How about getting in touch with 'place in the sun'. They also have a mag, and you could perhaps place an add in some of the other mags that cater for homes abroad.
A turkey is not just for Christmas
polly

Post by polly »

That's a lovely property. It looks very well kept.

Could I ask how much you are asking?

and, what income do you get?

PM me, if you don't want to post in the thread.
My Villa in Campoverde Spain