Accommodation in Edinburgh

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Wol

Accommodation in Edinburgh

Post by Wol »

My sister and BIL have got tickets for the Tattoo in August next year and have asked me to find some accommodation for them. I'm thinking along the lines of moderately priced boutique hotel, but would be interested in any nice friendly place. I know Edinburgh a little, but have only stayed in University Halls of Residences. I've also read all the Rebus novels, which doesn't really help in this situation either, especially as Kathy doesn't like them :D

Please help, as if I don't find anywhere, she is talking about giving us the tickets :-0 :shock: The Wizard is muttering in the background about cat stranglers.
Wol
Not the Wizard of Aus - that's MOH

http://daysontheclaise.blogspot.com/
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

I think Overboard might be able to help or advise, she has places in Edinburgh too, as well as the enormous Xmas tree at Tully House, USA.....hope I've got that right :lol:
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
Wol

Post by Wol »

Thanks Party - I PM'd her yesterday, and sent my sister a link to her site.
Wol
Not the Wizard of Aus - that's MOH

http://daysontheclaise.blogspot.com/
Overboard

Post by Overboard »

Hi Wol. PM' sent back at ya!

Basically anyone visiting Edinburgh in August should book accommodation as soon as possible. We book up August nearly a year in advance, it's the prime time because of the festival.

I believe we may have until the 18th available at the Flat, the Villa is pretty much booked with only the first week of August available.

They should book somewhere ASAP though!