Floor plans

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Fantastic set of instructions, thanks Brooke, and your photo-tour shows how powerful a marketing tool this is.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
fibi

Post by fibi »

Brooke,

I am very impressed - your photo tour is the very best one that I have seen - and that includes the 5 and 6 star hotels that I am looking at for a little romantic break!

Your house looks wonderful and the tour shows it off to the level of perfection it deserves.

well done !
I find television very educational. Every time someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book.
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Well, you all are giving me hope for the coming booking season! :)

GG, if you (and/or Ron) wanted to try it out and post your progress here, I'd bet a good number of people would follow along and post support (emotional and technical).

And there is a simpler way to do it than even what I posted -- if you don't require your little triangles to change color, then you don't have to slice the image up, which is one of the scary parts. We could talk you through it!
Brooke
CostaBlanca

Post by CostaBlanca »

Brooke, looks great. Super photos, thanks for sharing.

Maria
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

vrooje wrote:GG, if you (and/or Ron) wanted to try it out and post your progress here, I'd bet a good number of people would follow along and post support (emotional and technical).
Brooke, it would be Ron, and he has agreed to have a look at your instructions, so that's a start but I'm not holding out much hope! I know you and others here would lend us a hand, and that's wonderful, however it's the age-old problem of 'you can lead a goat to water but' etc etc.

We have a Mac - do you anticipate any difficulties if we do get going on this?
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

This would be a great thing to put on my 'blog' site, I couldn't do it on the regular one.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Wow! That is brilliant, thankyou for sharing :lol: I am deffo NOT a fan of floor plans but yours has raised the bar. Awesome :wink:
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Gascony Goat wrote:We have a Mac - do you anticipate any difficulties if we do get going on this?
Well, I did mine on a PC so the graphics program might be different, which means the menu choices would be different. But I have no doubt that all this can be done on a Mac just as easily as (if not more so than) on a PC.
Brooke
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Thanks Brooke! :)
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be