Shopping-name that price!

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
Musetta

Shopping-name that price!

Post by Musetta »

Well...I had to change a trip over to my home in Italy and now I have my first paying guests arriving before I'm able to be over to do the little last-minute shopping I forgot the last time! (Really random, little things too!)

I am sending my husekeeper some money to go shopping with...and I would really love an opion of a reasonable amount to send over to her in advance...so...here's the list...

•Small, extra chair for the kitchen table (any type will do…used, folding, one of the little wooden ones I’ve seen at the markets, etc.)
•Air Mattress or Camp Mattress/Foam pad – I need some sort of extra little bed for a 5 yr old child; I don’t want a “cot� or “roll-away� bed though because I have no space to store it!)
•Hairdryer
•3 Extra Bath Towels
•Sheets for the 2 single beds
•A few clothes hangers for the armoire
• Extra Glasses – (4-6- however they come packaged)
•4 Wine Glasses
•Colander/Pasta Strainer
•Coffee Pot
•Clothes horse - the out-the-window kind

What do you think?? Obviously, the "big" things will be the chair and camp bed I think...there's no IKEA around )well...2 hours...wouldn't send her into Naples though) so all will be purchased at small, local shops and the weekly market. I don't want to be cheap with her...but I know whatever I send will be spent ;-)

Thank you!!