Thailand

For topics that are specific to a country not covered above, please go here.
ThaiCharles

Thailand

Post by ThaiCharles »

Just wondering if there is anyone else here renting in Thailand...?
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Don't think so but I am thinking of renting in Thailand in Dec or January, your place looks absolutely stunning !
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Wow I completely agree with you Fraise!! What an amazing place and gorgeous website, read every word! Loved the gecko story.......

Intended to go to Thailand for our honeymoon 4 years ago but bought a house in France instead :roll: , never did get there..........or have a honeymoon :shock:

Charles, that is one seriously beautiful place you have there, whizzed up to the top of my list!
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
ThaiCharles

Post by ThaiCharles »

Fraise, Kathy,
Thanks for your kind comments on our villa.
I see both of your properties are in France, and they look excellent too - just the place for a break with good food and drink after the turmoil of Bangkok...!
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

Wow! Fab place!
And the photos are amazing! My mouth is watering at the pictures and descriptions of the food!

I'm bookmarking you for a stopover on my next trip to visit my brother in Australia! Esp good as Laos was my planned next country to explore in the region! :D

(and if you ever want to do a swap with Paris... :D )
Lounging on the lily pad...
ThaiCharles

New Thai villa

Post by ThaiCharles »

Following your kind comments, we are just completing an etirely new Thai holiday villa (only partially joking: too much encoragement could lead to bankruptcy!)

The new property is called Green Gecko and has traditional Thai architecture, a private pool..and very serious Thai and Western kitchens... Details are on our new site at http://www.thaivillarent.com
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Flippin' 'eck Charles, I want to see the pictures! :roll:
Kathy
enid

Post by enid »

That's so exciting - I am starting t think of venues for my retirement present holiday and I already bookmarked your other property. Good luck with the new venture!!!
ThaiCharles

Green Gecko: pictures now up!

Post by ThaiCharles »

Just to let you know that the pictures of the new property are now up at
http://www.thaivillarent.com/Photo/thai ... llery.html
We had fun building this and we'd be interested in your comments!
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Stunning Charles!! One day........
Kathy
olive

Post by olive »

Looks lovely. I am intrigued by the comment which I think concerns the villa that is just being completed:
".... a delightful and unexpected Thai villa with distinctive architecture in a unique setting. The place's space & freedom, the people's hospitality and the delightful food will certainly call us back soon..."
Does this mean that people are already staying there?
If so, well done!
ricepaddy

Thailand villa owners

Post by ricepaddy »

Hello TC,

I am also renting in Thailand in the same neck of the woods! Hope all is well at your villas.

I look forward to spending time here in the not too distant future - whilst the focus seems to be predominantly on Europe, I believe there is a lot we can learn from each other, especially on a forum such as this where the members seem to be bright and constructive (!)

PM me and perhaps we can discuss renting villas in Thailand in more detail soon - I am sure there are several country specific issues we could address.
Experience an eclectic and fully catered holiday in rural Thailand at our private pool villa http://www.ricepaddyvilla.com
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Hi Ricepaddy.It will be good when you put a pic of your villa on your website. :wink:
ricepaddy

Post by ricepaddy »

Fraise wrote:Hi Ricepaddy.It will be good when you put a pic of your villa on your website. :wink:
Fraise,
You're absolutely correct...and these will hopefully be up by the end of the year, after extensive works. I'll post a note when up.
In the meantime I hope the Charentaise is working well - it looks a prefect place to relax!
Experience an eclectic and fully catered holiday in rural Thailand at our private pool villa http://www.ricepaddyvilla.com
De Caluwe

renting in Thailand

Post by De Caluwe »

I've also a property in Thailand, take a look at my new website and please give me advise what I can change do improve it?
www.penthousebangkok.info
Take care,
Jan