Spain-Holiday

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.

If you are a Spain-Holiday subscriber, are you going to switch to Bookiply?

Yes, I'm switching
No votes
No, I'm going elsewhere
100%

Total votes: 9

roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

Shame on them. After 20 years it looks like I have lost all my reviews, all 21 of them. I dont have a rating! I'm not in the top 18 for the area but below that which is classified as 'rentals near Torrvieja' when in fact we are in Torrevieja. I'm so angry..........I think this is because I am on the 'list as not wanting to sign up with bookiply'. Indicated by Helene from spain-holiday
Vera

Post by Vera »

They lost my reviews but they are back now although I'm also on the not renewing list.
I spoke with them today and they said my listing will be hosted on Holidu for 2 months, not sure from when and then it will be de-listed, can't wait!
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

Latest update. I have lost my reviews. The house is not showing as avaliable anywhere at any time. The apartment is being shown as 'others near Torrevieja' with no reviews and lots of things ticked as being part of the apartment when they are not. Helene advises its has 'been reported to bookiply' Then she says ''All these issues would not exist if you would change over to the new model, as then the adverts are managed from the App of Bookiply and would reflect 100% what you have written in there on spain-holiday' I am speechless. I have paid a subscription up to next April for both properties.
outlook

Post by outlook »

Sorry to hear that Roxcytoo. These buggers are completely mercenary. Total snake oil salesmen and bullies too.

Due to this catastrophic takeover and destruction of Spain-Holiday as we know it. I have been scouting new opportunities for listing my properties. I came across this site which looked to have an interesting alternative approach via an APP.

https://koohoo.me/

What do you guys think?

I liked this quote on their page
Forget about high commissions and bull*hit hidden fees
[/quote]
Nigel Goodwin

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

It wasn't obvious how to search for properties or how many properties they have.
Marks

Post by Marks »

I haven't lost reviews but I don't appear in search results again. Must be the 4th time now in the last couple of months. I have had to set up a weekly reminder to check :x
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
CatGirl

Booki who?

Post by CatGirl »

I'd never heard of Bookiply or Holidu until I got the notification of the buyout - oh no, wash your mouth out Catgirl, it's a merger!
So I listened to the garbage on the seminar - it was just a bland sales pitch and poor Helena looked like a frightened rabbit in the headlights of an oncoming car.
Since then I've had such a hard sales pitch from Jonathon and at least 6 calls to persuade me to move over to Bookipy.
Thanks but no thanks. I'll take my custome elsewhere and just plug away at getting direct bookings.
Sometimes I sits and I thinks but sometimes I just sits

www.roda-golf.co.uk