Query re Sykes contract cancellation terms

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
tiernsee

Query re Sykes contract cancellation terms

Post by tiernsee »

Wonder if anyone can help me. We have two properties both let with Sykes. We are having trouble with them, and are thinking of cancelling the contract and moving to another agent. I’ve found the key terms sheet my husband signed and it says “paragraph 7 of the terms sets out the amounts and the various circumstances where you may have to pay cancellation charges.” I can’t find the full terms anywhere and am hoping that someone on the forum may be able to help me with info on paragraph seven. One property has been with them for three years and the new one for three months. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

I am hoping someone can help you with your request.
I have never been with Sykes but a search on this forum will tell you a lot about them. None much of it is good, so you are not alone.

Best wishes getting out of the contract and we will do our best to help when you are able to consider other options.