Best Booking platform?

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
ianh100

Best Booking platform?

Post by ianh100 »

Hi All,
I am looking to change from my current booking platform to something that supports better integration with OTA platforms. I am driving more direct bookings but still get a lot via AbnB and Booking.vom in low season and the odd VRBO or TA booking.

I am looking for a booking platform with integration to manage pricing and availability across platforms. A key thing I want is the ability to add a percentage for specific OTA sites (or discount for direct if that is easier).

Lots of platforms suggest they do this but don't offer much of a view of how unless i sign up for a trial. I can see that it will be quite a lot of work to set one up to understand how it works. Any recommendations would be most welcome.
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

If you are technically minded and can learn from written instructions, Beds24 is cheaper than some and can do everything you need and more. Support is via email only and you get a free trial and pay monthly.
Pengman

Post by Pengman »

I’ve used Eviivo from the get go and am pretty pleased with it. Not the cheapest but can do anything you want and more. To address your specific concern, you’d simply establish a separate rate plan for the OTA you wanted to treat differently from the others by copying the rates from the ‘OTAs generally’ rate plan + or - x% (in reality just a few clicks for the entire operation) and - job done. During the lockdowns Eviivo have been hosting regular weekly or fortnightly hour long webinars with some really good guests to talk about how to sharpen your act up so you emerge from the pandemic razor sharp and these have given me some great ideas. Currently I’m using Eviivo to provide the supporting proof of losses from cancelled bookings for my insurance claim and it’s proving great for that too.
I came, I saw, I bought it.
J B
Location: We live in England and have rental properties in N Wales and Paphos, Cyprus

Post by J B »

Can I start by asking what OTA stands for/means please?

:oops:
ianh100

Post by ianh100 »

Hi JB, It is Online travel agent (Airbnb, etc)