New Local Lockdown Restrictions.

For topics that are specific to the UK and Ireland, please go here
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Drax wrote:What with differing local lockdowns, rules and restrictions across different regions and countries i.e. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, where the rules keep changing daily, it is becoming difficult if not impossible to keep up-to-date with what is required for us to adhere to the law.
I’ve seen the question raised many times on various forums and FB groups, and the question invariably receives a lot of answers, many of which are ill-informed; there are even owners in England who have yet to understand the simple concept of a bubble, which hasn’t changed since its inception. Of course, that is not helped by different flavours of bubble across the devolved regions...

As well as all the information on the government covid website, this map might help.
[/url]
Drax

Post by Drax »

greenbarn wrote:
Drax wrote:What with differing local lockdowns, rules and restrictions across different regions and countries i.e. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, where the rules keep changing daily, it is becoming difficult if not impossible to keep up-to-date with what is required for us to adhere to the law.
I’ve seen the question raised many times on various forums and FB groups, and the question invariably receives a lot of answers, many of which are ill-informed; there are even owners in England who have yet to understand the simple concept of a bubble, which hasn’t changed since its inception. Of course, that is not helped by different flavours of bubble across the devolved regions...

As well as all the information on the government covid website, this map might help.
[/url]
Thanks for this greenbarn, the map is useful.
With regard to the Support Bubble I have copied and pasted the definition below from the Government Document 'Corona Virus (COVID 19).

What a support bubble is
A support bubble is a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size.

This is called making a ‘support bubble’.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in a single household with people from the other household. It means you can have close contact with that household as if they were members of your own household.

Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble.
Keep your powder dry.