Holiday Rental Agencies

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
joddle

Holiday Rental Agencies

Post by joddle »

I have used one particular agency for the past 10 years or more and gradually they have increased their prices but offered little else apart from wanting to charge more to place our ads higher in their ranking system - a bit of a con really when you think about it.

Anyway, with the current world events their chances of providing further bookings for this season has reduced drastically as people are prohibited travelling to foreign lands and here in Spain even from travelling across local borders without good reason.

Everyone is talking about "when it is over" but they cannot be sure it ever will be!!! Normality is likely to be very different and like the poor property owners who have no option but to suck it and see and accept their income is going to be a lot lower this season, the agencies should also offer discounts to those paying for services which the agencies are at present unable to supply.
I don't profess to own anything here apart from my own opinion.