Plumbing

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
jock

Plumbing

Post by jock »

Does anyone know how to reset a reservoir Massal (ballon) which is connected to the well at my house ? With Covid I cannot get a plumber to come out.
SPJ

Post by SPJ »

Hello Jock. I've sent you a pm. Sue
jock

Post by jock »

Dear Sue, Thank you very much but cannot find your pm. not having had one before I am not sure where to look. Jock.
jock

Plumbing

Post by jock »

Dear Sue, Thank you for your reply but I cannot find your pm. Where should I look ? Jock.
SPJ

Post by SPJ »

Hi Jock, if you look at the top of the forum page, just below the Lay My Hat Forum title there are a series of small boxes with small writing alongside FAQ, Search, etc. The second line should say something like "You have a new message". Click on it and it opens up your private message page. Hope this makes sense.

NB: if the second line says "You have no new messages" then for some reason it hasn't reached you. Let me know and I'll try again.
jock

Post by jock »

Dear Sue,
I did that and was told as you said ' You have no new messages'.
SPJ

Post by SPJ »

Hi Jock in that case I will post it here. I was trying to be discrete because I am recommending another forum. I realise this is not good forum etiquette but in the current situation I had hoped it would be acceptable. This is a forum for France and is an active one and has builders and competent DIYers. If you google Survive France you will find the forum address and my apologies to Paolo and everyone else on LMH but I would suggest that Jock needs help quickly and that is one place where he may get it.