Sorry Just dont know how to classify this crazy question....

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
KAB-Dennis

Sorry Just dont know how to classify this crazy question....

Post by KAB-Dennis »

Did not know if this fell under marketing or management and I did search LMH for my topic to no avail.....so I picked the first one

With CV-19 I have had some down time to say the least. Today I remembered that once upon a time I was a member of a Yahoo Group of Vacation/Holiday Rental Owners.
So I decided to go look and see what was happening there to pass some time in quarantine. I had not been active on the group for many, many years. When I finally got there I found out that all Yahoo groups have all been discontinued since October 2019. As you all can see....I am right on top of things. Talk about arriving late to the party..

So after all of that...... my actual question is..... Does anyone know if they moved it somewhere or just folded. I am interested as sometimes there are insurance or legal questions that really do not fit here. So if anyone knows I would truly appreciate any direction to that site or any like it. Thanks Kathleen

BTW I did find one but you have to pay and give them your CC before you can even see the site InnerCircle is its name
Kate
USA
paolo

Post by paolo »

I used to be in that group, I think yahoo groups have simply been erased.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
CSE

Post by CSE »

I am a member of a Yahoo group, not vacation related. we now have to communicate via emails via the Yahoo group.
Slow and laborious. No hosting of files or images. In the end I will expect the forwarding of emails service will be withdrawn too.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.