Fonds de solidarité

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
vacancesthezan

Fonds de solidarité

Post by vacancesthezan »

Hi to all LMHers

We have received an email from our insurance company about the above, We quote the text below:

"Une aide de 1 500 euros pour les plus petites entreprises, les indépendants et microentreprises des secteurs les plus touchés grâce au fonds de solidarité financé par l’Etat et les Régions"

Do any of you have any more information? Whether it is a grant or something repayable? Our business is non existent at the moment. Any money that we have received in so far this year is mainly for deposits for Easter, Mayday and June reservations which are looking unlikely if not impossible. The money will have to be returned.

We are not as badly off as others as we have pension income as well. We would be interested though if there is some help as our house is large and the fixed bills reflect this!

Thanks

VT
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Hi VT,

There is a fund available to help small businesses affected by the virus epidemic. Basically they give a grant of 1500€ if the earnings in 2020 are less than 70% of 2019 earnings. You'll find a link below.
Good luck
https://www.secu-independants.fr/action ... t4I#c47598
vacancesthezan

Post by vacancesthezan »

Dusty wrote:Hi VT,

There is a fund available to help small businesses affected by the virus epidemic. Basically they give a grant of 1500€ if the earnings in 2020 are less than 70% of 2019 earnings. You'll find a link below.
Good luck
https://www.secu-independants.fr/action ... t4I#c47598
Hi Dusty

Thanks for the info

We suspect that we (like many) have no bookings going forward and no income to speak of so far this year. Our main season starts at Easter so we shall wait and see. It depends how long this lock down goes on for.

Health is the priority at the moment.

Thanks again

VT
GillianF

Post by GillianF »

I suspect that 2020 is going to be a write-off for many people, businesses etc. in many ways. A non-year!