Bookings.com ?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
charliechoice

Bookings.com ?

Post by charliechoice »

Good day to you all, i am currently attempting to upload my property details to Bookings.com in the hope that it will generate more bookings. After registering my details and completing all sections i have hit a stumbling block whereby you are asked to 'Verify 'property location. Apparently a letter is sent to the advertised property with a 4 digit code which you are then asked to complete online. In my case this would be pretty much impossible firstly as the postal service is pretty much hit and miss, ( Cyprus ) and secondly there will be nobody at the property to receive the letter should it turn up. Now apparently they have an optional method in place whereby you can request a video call. Could someone please explain what this entails because once again if it requires me to be at the property when taking this call it would quite simply be impossible. Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Thanks Phil.