Holiday Rental Wanted end August France

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
JayJay500

Holiday Rental Wanted end August France

Post by JayJay500 »

Hi! Not sure where to post this, but looking for a few days in gite / B & B, within a couple of hours of Bordeaux, end of August-very early Sept, very flexible. One bedroom for retired couple, pool required, shared is fine. Thanks!
Life Is Art- Paint Your Dreams
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

We could offer the accommodation in our little garden Gite but we don't have a pool.
www.villagehouseinfrance.com
www.Facebook.com/villagehouseinfrance
Fleur
bornintheuk

Post by bornintheuk »

We have some spare days at that time - see www.le-petit-chene.co.uk
What would Plato do ?
GRL

Post by GRL »

You could join the Facebook group Book Your Holiday Direct with the Owner and ask on there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bookholidaysdirect/

If you don't do FB you can PM me and I'd be happy to add a post for you and forward on any replies (I am an admin on there).
Emmy

Post by Emmy »

Hi...
We have one gite available from 31st Aug: We've not advertised it as available because it has 3 bedrooms but we need to clear one of the first floor bedrooms for some updating work. However, you could have the ground floor - one large en-suite bedroom - since you're just a couple. There's a lovely, light open plan sitting room/kitchen overlooking countryside and the 11m x 4m pool. We're just over an hour from Bordeaux.

Our 2 bed gite ("Maison") is also available, but from 2nd Sept...

www.lejardinduberger.com - see the "Pommier" but ignore the calendar for reasons stated above!
pujols

holiday

Post by pujols »

we may be able to help.
first week of sept available only
very large ensuit and private lounge and kitchen,
Gensac 33890,
Pool and garden,