PMP enquiry page set up help!!

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
sharon123

PMP enquiry page set up help!!

Post by sharon123 »

Hi I cant work out how to complete the website Ive started. Ive got the menu with the pages I want, but I cant work out how to add fields with my email address and phone number in for guests and how to add my map on the "getting here" page. Im finding the support team really unhelpful. Can anyone please tell me where I can find a step by step guide to completing it?
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Hi Sharon
Your email that you have registered at PMP will be used to send you a message when enquiries come through. They will arrive in your inbox from “the team” . This prevents your email address being accessible by scammers and spammers.

The map section is on the widgets page and my phone number for enquiries is on the enquiries page in a block under my name. You may just need to “edit this page” for the latter two.

If this doesn’t make sense or doesn’t work, send me a pm and I will log onto my website and remind myself exactly what I did and reply to you.
NeatandPicky

Post by NeatandPicky »

Very surprised to hear anything negative about their support... they're normally quick and extremely helpful. Suggest you give them another try.
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Hi Sharon123,
How are you getting on with your website? Are you all sorted now?