Holiday Villa or Apartment Website Service

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
croatian_villa

Holiday Villa or Apartment Website Service

Post by croatian_villa »

Hi,
If anyone would like to build a holiday rental website for their villa/apartment please feel free to get in touch. I can send you an example of a mobile friendly holiday home website with links to social media, availability calendar and ability for guests to make a booking directly on your website ( be it just sending a notification to the owner directly or allowing card payment ).

I believe a good quality website with links to social media can improve your brand. If you don't already own a domain name there will be an annual renewal fee for this around £8. The website will be a one off price however if you want ongoing maintenance, backups, support etc then I would charge a nominal monthly fee or another option is a lower up front fee with monthly payments over a fixed period.

Alternatively you can contact me for support when required for adhoc cost. I do recommend though before you start a website that you have a large number of high quality photos of the property and video's ideally.

I also recommend you create a youtube channel and facebook, instagram page. If you are interested feel free to message me direct. I am a VAT registered company based in the UK.