Calling all Cyprus homeowners

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
anaritahomeowner

Calling all Cyprus homeowners

Post by anaritahomeowner »

Hi fellow Cyprus homeowners, I'm hoping you can help.
I've just launched a blog www.cypruspropertyblog.com. The blog offers help and advice to potential buyers and also features some available properties on the market. The intention of the blog is to try help buyers avoid some of the common pitfalls when buying a property and to get buyers to take their time and not be pressurised by agents. I do get an introductory fee from any property referrals but this is to cover my costs and offer some of it back to the buyer as gift voucher for furniture/accessories and also with each sale I will make a contribution to a Cyprus charity.
I'm looking for fellow homeowners in Cyprus to share their stories of buying property in Cyprus that we can upload on the blog. Where did you buy, why, what you know now that you wish you knew then and what advice you would give. Any pictures of you and/or your property would be fantastic with a link to your holiday rentals website.
I'm also potentially looking for homeowners to have a chat with potential buyers to share their honest experiences and offer advice. I would be happy to pay for this 1-to1 service, a nominal amount initially and then a further payment from the fee if it resulted in a sale.
The intention of the blog is to make sure people are fully prepared when buying in Cyprus, the good the bad and the ugly. So having real buyers there to share their experiences and offer advice would be amazing.
Also I'm trying to encourage buyers to arrange viewing trips independently of developers/agents so that they don't feel so pressurised. I recommend that ideally they should stay in a property similar to that which they want to buy so I will be recommending holiday lets rather than a hotel. Let me know your website so I can send to potential buyers looking to book a stay in your area.
Thanks everyone and hopefully hear from some of you soon. 8)