Do you use a PDF or photo album when you reply?

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
seaturtle

Do you use a PDF or photo album when you reply?

Post by seaturtle »

Like most of you I suppose - I use ready-to-go email replies & change the dates & prices to suit.

I'm finding however that often photos aren't properly attaching to an email that has been rehashed a hundred times.

What do you do? Do you provide a PDF or photo album? Or do you say well they've already seen the photos on the website?

I'm inclined to think if a potential guest has seen 30 properties & enquired about ten - they should get a smart looking presentation of the photos again.

Do you have any links to example photo albums etc?[/i]
newtimber

Post by newtimber »

I really wouldn't be happy to receive photos in emails. People will be using their mobiles using up their data allowances and may have slow connections. You presumably give your website link in your email signature, so they can look at it if they want to. Besides which, lots of photos increase the risk that your email may be classified as SPAM and the guest may then not see it till much later...
seaturtle

Post by seaturtle »

You're very right - people are often using cellular data for downloads. Never thought of that. Risking Spam too....

I'm grateful for you pointing this out. So do you only show photos by using your link below your signature?
Stewart

Post by Stewart »

Why go all to this trouble? If your website is up to scratch, are all your good pics not on it? Flip them a link back to it with some sort of personalised message that picks up on any particular needs they have mentioned
seaturtle

Post by seaturtle »

Fair points thanks Stewart
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

I always thank them for their enquiry about [my property name] and also mention one or two of its distinguishing features to help them remember which property I am. That and a link back to the website should be enough.
whirlybird

Post by whirlybird »

Hi

We tend to do the same as above.
They have chosen where they are going but its nice to give them something different to look at. I give a link to a page on the website showing what equipment will be in the cottages ( so they they know what they can leave behind), a link also to local attractions and to the facebook page, and a link to the animal cameras on site.

The last replies have been:
"Thank you very much for your email there is a lot of information that will come in very handy and i am looking forward to our break even more now. "

"Thank you for your email. The information you have provided is the best and most comprehensive I have ever been sent prior to a holiday, and we are all very grateful."

Like you, same email each time just changing names and cottages etc
https://www.moorparks.co.uk/farm-stay-self-catering/
https://www.facebook.com/moorparks/
Moorparks Holiday Cottages Moorparks, EX19 8NA 07850 356627

I have CDO, it's like OCD but all the letters are in the correct order as they should be!