Channel Manager Recommendation

Services offered by owners that are relevant to the business of rentals.
Zur Alten Weinkelter

Channel Manager Recommendation

Post by Zur Alten Weinkelter »

Hi has anyone got any good recommendation for a channel manager company i just want something simple to organise my calendars on various online sites
i have my invoices , bookings and other accounts organised it is just keeping up with updating calendars on the assorted sites especially anything that is now direct or instant booking in particular if i am working away from the house on my tablet
i have seen various companies but it is always better to get recommendations from someone who uses one on a regular basis and has road tested the software
When it comes to wine, I tell people to invest in a good corkscrew. The best way to learn about wine is the drinking

The truth is the best German wine remains in Germany
So forget your memories of Blue Nun & Black Tower
Nigel Goodwin

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

There is a strong overlap between booking systems and channel managers. I wouldn't know where to start if I was for a new system today.
dorie

Post by dorie »

Hi Zur Alten, did you get anywhere with your channel manager search?

I feel like I revisit this every year and still haven't got a perfect solution, currently using siteminder but it isn't very efficient to use
Zur Alten Weinkelter

Post by Zur Alten Weinkelter »

Sorry dorrie for the late reply i have not been around online lately
No it is still a subject on the ever increasing list
When it comes to wine, I tell people to invest in a good corkscrew. The best way to learn about wine is the drinking

The truth is the best German wine remains in Germany
So forget your memories of Blue Nun & Black Tower