PIMS - now you can have general reminders on your to do list

How to communicate with your potential renters - how to turn site visitors into enquiries, and enquiries into bookings.
Nemo

PIMS - now you can have general reminders on your to do list

Post by Nemo »

After a discussion with Richard, a new feature has emerged in PIMS. :) I wanted to keep note of cancellations and suchlike that cannot be tied to a particular booking once it's closed down. Reminders existed but you had to go to that section, they didn't appear in the to do list, which is my bible.

Under settings, look for miscellaneous and then my reminders. Enter your reminder there and it now also appears at the bottom of your to do list, as well as on your daily email on the specific day you allot to the task. Appearing on the to do list is the new feature and very useful too as general reminders for all sorts of holiday related tasks.

Hope it's of use to you too. PIMS can be found here: http://www.holidayrentalmanagement.com/ and if you fancy trying it for free, then please use my referral code (257767) to sign up. Get yourself a few free months added on to your subscription if you decide it works for you. :)
Last edited by Nemo on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Wee little cute fish - I never had you down as a teacher's pet! :lol:
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Just a PIMS evangelist, I think is the word. :wink:

It's the sort of feature that would go undiscovered, so I feel it's my duty to spread the word to all fellow PIMS users, as Richard certainly won't shout about it. :lol:
Essar

Post by Essar »

I certainly agree that using a management system for holiday rentals is not an option it is essential; whether it be PIMS, FTB or anyothers, even an excel spreadsheet - it's a must have to save hours of extra work and duplication.

I know Richard won't use LMH to promote PIMS; so, little fish - carry on preaching to this shoal of ours. 8)
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Other referral codes are of course available :wink:
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com