Andalucia...licence law

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
brendan

Andalucia...licence law

Post by brendan »

Apparently, the licence law will be ready in March and up and running in time for the 2016 season.
http://www.malagahoy.es/article/malaga/ ... Gc.twitter
costa-brava

Post by costa-brava »

I think that's an old item Brendan. The quote from the Francisco guy looks the same as October 2015 where (if you translate it) is talking about putting forward the decree for consultation with a March end date. It doesn't say it's been approved and ratified. I've googled it several ways and the only thing that comes up for Jan 2016 is your Malaga Hoy article. I'm fairly sure there isn't any new move.
There is a new decree here in Catalunya about B&B, motorhome parks and modular hostels that saw its consultation period end in September 2015. But the jostling in parliament after the Catalan elections was just settled last week. So who knows when (or even if) it will be actioned.
Down south it would be a relief for everybody in Andalucia if things were now moving forward but!!!! It's just an opinion but I think the holiday season will be underway before they get started. I think they'll ratify it but hold off till after summer with the implementation.
brendan

Post by brendan »

It was on the rentalia site as an update with the link I posted above.
Here´s the post:-
El decreto andaluz sobre viviendas turísticas estará listo para marzo
rentalia
12 enero 2016 en Propietarios

Publicidad
El consejero andaluz de Turismo y Deporte, Francisco Javier Fernández, ha declarado que el decreto que regulará las viviendas turísticas en Andalucía se ha remitido ya al Consejo Consultivo. De esta manera, según Fernández, el decreto estará listo para el final del primer trimestre y el comienzo de la temporada alta.

Desde Apartsur solicitan que esta regulación vele por la calidad, aunque lamentan que este decreto llegue tan tarde.

But until I see it in black and white I´ll believe nothing!