spain-holiday.com

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Glad to hear that the booking came good Brendan! :D Spain-Holiday have won a reprieve huh?
brendan

Post by brendan »

For the moment!

I really want to support them....so if they bring me some more Northern Europeans...I'll gladly renew.
brendan

Post by brendan »

Just an update....I haven´t received a single enquiry never mind a booking since January 1.

This is a truly terrible performance from spain-holiday and means that I will definitely not renew this year.

They´ve gone from a healthy level of productive enquiries to a flat zero. I know Klaus says that they´ve changed in order to improve. I for one see change but very much for the worse.

So, it´s adios spain-holiday. It was good while it lasted.
donnylu

Post by donnylu »

Yep let another one of my ads expire the last couple of days. Will always have a soft spot for Spain-Holiday but unfortunately I just can't justify it as much as I would love to. It's terrible because a multiple of sites will help some way to increase competition its not to be. Still doesn't take away from how great the people of S-H are and hopefully they can bounce back.
Marks

Post by Marks »

15% increase in enquiries in the period Dec 15 to Jan 16 compared to the same period last year.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.