SFR helpline

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Hells Bells

SFR helpline

Post by Hells Bells »

Do SFR have an English speaking helpline like Orange? Friend has given up on Orange having been sat on the phone on permanent hold to the helpline. LAst time he triedn SFR he had to go back to the office in a week, and as he was only there for 6 more days had to give up on that too.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

No.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

LV. thanks, didn't think so.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I'm not really sure why he doesn't just sign up for Orange (there hasn't been a phone line there for years) and then once the line is set up switch to whatever he needs.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Orange is the best in terms of customer service, by kilometres. Even the non English helpline operators often speak English!
Bassman

Post by Bassman »

We were with SFR changed a couple of years ago to orange and have found them quicker in sorting out any problems we've had. They do a good package with free calls to UK landlines and mobiles.
Our mobiles are still with SFR the kids have the cheapest red tariffs 6-7€ and we pay 13€ for a package that also gives us free call to UK landlines & mobiles
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

I have the Openoption which groups the mobile with internet, TV and landline. I used to have Sosh for my mobile but because I need a Femtocell for mobile reception in my house it is only available with the Open package.
Pendragon

Post by Pendragon »

I have all my phones and internet with Orange and find them very good. I go into one of the outlets though if I need to change anything. There is usually someone in there who speaks enough English mixed with my awful French to get things sorted. I don't go often as the nearest one is a forty minute drive.

Doesn't your friend have an outlet within a reasonable drive?
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Friend has sorted it out with Orange on the helpine in the end. He's not in France until next week and only has a few days to sort this out for a long term tenant.