Promote my Place users

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Tivoli

Post by Tivoli »

Many thanks Kyrenia girl! And your site looks lovely!
kg1

Post by kg1 »

:D Thank you.
Shinnie

Post by Shinnie »

Thanks for the referral code Kyreniagirl - just got £10 off, and am ready to start "building" on a wet Sunday afternoon!
Julie123

Post by Julie123 »

I have taken the plunge for my trial with PMP. After the initial glitch with the site not working on Chrome I have switched to Firefox and all seems straightforward so far. I was pleased how quickly I was able to design a pretty good site so thank you for all the recommendations. Could anyone send me a code for when I sign up for my subscription? Thank you in advance.
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

Julie123 wrote:I have taken the plunge for my trial with PMP. After the initial glitch with the site not working on Chrome I have switched to Firefox and all seems straightforward so far. I was pleased how quickly I was able to design a pretty good site so thank you for all the recommendations. Could anyone send me a code for when I sign up for my subscription? Thank you in advance.
Hi Julie,
My referral code for PMP is 396405 - you are welcome to use that
:D
Dotty
Julie123

Post by Julie123 »

Thank you Dotty. I will sign up on or around the 9th November so I will use your code then.
Readingcorner

Post by Readingcorner »

Hi all. Very new to this and had never heard of PMP. I will give it a look and a referral code would be appreciated :D
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Have sent you referral code by PM
Nigel Goodwin

Post by Nigel Goodwin »

I have used PMP for many years, but haven't look at my site for some time. So I examined it, and changed my template to something which is very similar to what I had before, but is now fully responsive. Worth checking. More and more people use phones or tablets to browse and book.
Puffin Lodge Filey

PMP Code

Post by Puffin Lodge Filey »

I am almost ready to create a website with Promote My Place for Puffin Lodge. If anybody has a referral code they could send me it would be appreciated. Thank you.
FelicityA

Re: PMP Code

Post by FelicityA »

[quote="Puffin Lodge Filey"]I am almost ready to create a website with Promote My Place for Puffin Lodge. If anybody has a referral code they could send me it would be appreciated. Thank you.[/quotes
I will send you a code
vfmfca

Post by vfmfca »

If you are creating a web site and want to try Promote my Place you can sign up for a free trial and when you start paying the subscription Association of Rental Property Owners (ARPO) Facebook group members get a £34 discount, the cost is £69 a year for one property, but with the discount you will pay £35 in the first year. Click the link and request to join to get the discount code.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Associa ... rtyOwners/
The past, present and future walk into a bar, it was tense!
Administrator of Holiday Home Rentals Facebook Group (List you Holiday Rental) https://www.facebook.com/groups/812251865631382/
Codliveroil

Website Verfied Badge (or words to that effect)

Post by Codliveroil »

As an independent site owner one of the major obstacles to overcome is credibility. We can spend a lot of time and effort designing a credible looking site but how do we convince prospective clients that our site is legitimate and not a scam, especially since the media regularly report about scam and rogue websites.

https instead of http would help our sites and PMP are looking into implementing this at some time in the future, but it seems, technically, a long way off. I say, sooner the better.

But how about an impressive "clickable badge" that could be placed in a prominent position on our individual sites. The badge would only be awarded to site owners that have provided proof to PMP admin of ID, utility bills, Lodging License, verifiable phone numbers and email, basic stuff that we provide to HA, VRBO, OD et al anyway. (upon clicking the badge info would appear highlighting the checks and verification made)

I have suggested this to PMP and they asked me to post this to find out what the response to the suggestion would be. The suggestion is on PMP> Community > Feature requests, follow the link: https://promotemyplace.zendesk.com/hc/e ... fied-Badge

If you think it is a good idea then follow the link give it a vote and add any other suggestions also.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Excellent idea. I will follow the link to vote.
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

FelicityA wrote:Excellent idea. I will follow the link to vote.
+1