Form 6660-REV DÉCLARATION D’UN LOCAL À USAGE PROFESSIONNEL O

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Dusty

Form 6660-REV DÉCLARATION D’UN LOCAL À USAGE PROFESSIONNEL O

Post by Dusty »

Dear all, we have been running our gites since 2013. We have received a request to complete the above mentioned form and send it off so that the can re-evaluate our taxes (taxe d'habitation etc.). Has anyone any experience of completing this form and if so can you recall what category gites come under. The closest I can come to is HOT5: "Cette catégorie comprend les hôtels clubs, les villages de vacances, les résidences hôtelières composées d’appartements, maisonnettes, bungalows intégrés dans un ensemble proposant divers équipements sportifs ou de loisirs : complexe aquatique, tennis…" but that doesn't feel quite right to me.
If no-one can answer then I think its a trip to Perigueux next week for us.
Circé

Post by Circé »

If you just have a couple of gites you're definitley not in that category, that's for holiday parks and the like.
I've looked at the notice accompanying the form, and I think you need to be careful, don't just guess and fill it in.
Whether or not you need to fill it in at all will, I suspect, depend on how your business is structured; this form is for the revision of local tax bases for professional premises.
Don't ignore it though, these things don't usually go away!
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Thanks for the reply Circé, I agree I need to be careful about filling it in. Looks like its a trip to Perigueux for me next week to sort it out.
jlaceysmith

Post by jlaceysmith »

In case it's helpful, there's a little thread on my experience with this form here:

viewtopic.php?t=19057&highlight=

I don't know if any rules have changed since then, but after much discussion, I got the "it doesn't apply to you" answer. Still got the whopping CFE bill though!