Air Con energy savers

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

mario wrote:I didn't mean buying your system I mean't the http://www.eco-energysavers.co.uk/
Sorry Mario, you've lost me. I've not bought the eco-energysavers system

:?
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
mario

Post by mario »

I thought you were thinking I was going to buy the system you had.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Mario if you do decide to bite the bullet and invest, please do give us some feedback. Maybe you could contact the firm and offer to be a test pilot if they'll loan you some units to review! :D
mario

Post by mario »

Great Idea Casscat, I have emailed them and will let you know what they say, if they are confident of there product then why not.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Early days - it's the weekend :)
mario

Post by mario »

Right it nearly Friday and no reply so that kind of confirms they don't have confidence in their own product.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

An acknowledgement and a polite decline might have been expected, but no response at all is not good PR.
Zingara

Post by Zingara »

That (lack of) response is the one I got when I e-mailed them to say the unit they'd sold me didn't work... :(
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

Did anyone buy any of these yet, either ecosense or ecoenergysavers? Have to do something soon to save our blood pressure with guests going out all day leaving 3 units on... perils of being on site! :roll:
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Me too Peps!

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Why not take a look at Ecosense 2000 ( www.ecosense.uk.com )? Our poolman does work on the side installing them all over this island. I have not heard of any negative feedback.
teapot

Post by teapot »

AndrewH wrote:Why not take a look at Ecosense 2000 ( www.ecosense.uk.com )? Our poolman does work on the side installing them all over this island. I have not heard of any negative feedback.
The "2000" puts me off and also they hail from Essex :twisted:
Passivpool Energy "A" rated Swimming Pools, the most efficient, lowest running cost pools in the world
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

I looked at them on line but they are nearly twice the price of the others....

We are thinking of putting in the welcome notes the statement that there are only two rules in the apartment - no smoking inside and do not leave aircon running if leaving the premises for more than an hour. We can then trip the switch in the garage to turn it off with a completely clear conscience! :oops:

They have been out since 10.30 this morning and not back yet and one of the units was left on - not sure which as have not checked which outside bit goes with which inside bit. Either the child's bedroom or sitting room I guess.
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com