Get £50 off a new Owners Direct subscription

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Tremewan

Get £50 off a new Owners Direct subscription

Post by Tremewan »

Hi there, is anyone considering taking out a subscription to Owners Direct for the first time? I can highly recommend them, having got approx 30 bookings from them in our first year. If you plan to give it a try, let me recommend you - that way you'll get £50 off your initial subscription and I'll get £50 off my renewal. Just email me at david.t.matthews@virginmedia.com and I'll set the ball rolling.
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

You must be a fan of spam
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Kev is suggesting that you should not put your email address in a public forum like this to try and limit your spam. It's best to ask for a private message to be sent instead.
GRL

Post by GRL »

I thought he meant how many spam emails you get via OD.
kevsboredagain

Post by kevsboredagain »

2 meanings. Creating spam, as in making the same post to 3 places on LMH and receiving spam by making your email address public... but OD could add another level :lol:
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Ah I didn't see it in three places and just goes to show how a cryptic comment can be interpreted differently. :wink:
Lindisfarne

Post by Lindisfarne »

What I don't understand is how these corporate companies look after new customers so much whilst neglecting their existing ones :?:
People in Stone Houses should not throw Glass

Tremewan

Post by Tremewan »

So, no newbies to OD wanting to save fifty quid on their first year's subs? Oh dear, I'll just have to pay the full whack this year then! Still, given the amount of bookings we got through them last year it's still incredible value (but don't tell OD that or they'll raise their rates!)

Still time for an introduction if anyone wants to take me up on it.

No increase in spam since my original post - (I get loads anyway) but please PM me if you're interested in the offer.