Bookingplus4g.com

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I have joined a 100 day challenge to achieve a goal and my main goal (apart from the myriad of usual work related jobs) is to do the first course. I've emailed Alan, as I really need to get to grips with not having two pages first and ensuring that I start off on the right strategy. I rang Google and they have given me instructions as to how to merge the pages. Someone even left me a review on the new page which I hope I can keep.

I'm assuming that even though I have a page already which I use (albeit infrequently at present) that the right course is the marketing one to start with?
NeatandPicky

Post by NeatandPicky »

Yes - do Social Media Marketing first. This is based on G+. I think it's an excellent course - and you'll find fellow members of Alan's group very supportive in terms of advice, encouragement, +1s and positive comments on your posts.

I was itching to get on to sharing on FB, Twitter and Pinterest, (trying to run before I could walk), which I initially did by researching for myself. In the end I succumbed and took Alan's Social Media Integration course next which immediately made it all much easier.

I have not done his Wordpress course as I'm v happy with my PMP website at present.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Thanks. I suspect there's a lot I already know, as I have many of the different media and have used friends plus me, hootsuite etc. However it's having a strategy and understanding how to best source the material etc. I have a wordpress site so I'm hoping I can learn how to do that from the forum as I wouldn't pay to do that course; I already paid a designer to help do all the things I didn't understand and teach me!