help needed - cherries on top :)

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
cortijolasolivas

Post by cortijolasolivas »

thank you very much for your advice Maria, we use facebook but not twitter. I am going to set up a pinterest account this week. It is tough updating statuses on twitter and facebook as i am based in the UK and cant easily take photos to post. Like i say my dad is a complete technophobe but we are getting by! :)
katz

Post by katz »

I did find your FB page via another post and I have liked it. I couldn't see anything on your website to indicate you had a FB page. I suggest that you add links from your website to any social media account that you've set up to make it easy for people to like, follow, etc, etc :)
cortijolasolivas

thank you Kats, for taking the time to have a look and for liking my facebook Page. I do have links to the facebook page but it is at the very bottom of each page and also on the contact us page. probably not that easy to spot. I'm trying to manage the space without it looking cluttered. I will have a rethink :)
Charollaise

Post by Charollaise »

Hi Lianne, I have friends in Iznajar and there's a superb (professional) photographer about twenty minutes from there... if you'd like me to put you in touch I'd be happy to. Just PM me.
cortijolasolivas

Hi Charollaise,

Thank you very much for thinking of us... at the moment we are trying to save as much money as we can on things like this. I am planning to get out there in the summer with my DSLR to take some better snaps. at the moment our photos are about as good as we can get them :) I wonder if my dad knows your friends? are they English? He knows most of the expats in the area x
Charollaise

Post by Charollaise »

Yes, all English - it's very likely they know each other - it's a very small world!
pambon

Post by pambon »

Welcome Lianne and I am so sorry about your mum.

I loved your website and I thought your photos were stunning! Perhaps our resident photographer, Jimbo, would like to comment :wink:

All the best for a great season.
Pam
cortijolasolivas

thank you Pam... i dabble a little in photography and have very basic photoshop knowledge... it is lovely of you to comment on them :) I'm hoping to go out to Spain soon and take a lot more!!

Thank you for your condolences too. :-) X
Casa Montana

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi Lianne,

My condolences also with your mum.

This is a great site isn't it and the people are so friendly.

Your website looks lovely and really bright and fresh. I'm just in the process of getting myself a new website, so you've inspired me also :-)

Just 1 thing - Is your villa listed on the links page where you say - Various family-friendly holiday rentals Andalusia, Spain by property owner. Free of charge vacation rental listing.

I couldn't see it. If it's not i would personally take this off as it's directing customers to other peoples properties.

Just a thought!

All the best for a succesful season.

Cheers

Carl :-)
Topcat

Post by Topcat »

Looks absolutely wonderful. I'm drooling!

TC
pandaburgh

Post by pandaburgh »

Hi Lianne, so sorry about your mum.

Your properties look fabulous! Wishing you every success with them.
It's life Jim, but not as we know it
cortijolasolivas

Thank you everybody! I am very humbled by your lovely comments. I feel like all the hard work was worth it hearing all the positive things you have to say :)

Carl... that link should take you to a listing of cortijo las olivas, i listed our property with them the other day in exchange for a link. I've had al ook and i cant see us either. These ad sites are such a headache! I'll look into it. Thank you for being on the ball!! x
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

Hi Lianne
I have been slow to see this thread but wanted to welcome you to the forum and also to say I am so sorry to hear about your mum.

Also that I think your site does a really good job. I am not as qualified as many on here to comment but for me, it shows what is on offer, tells me how much it is and how to book, without distractions.

Lovely property, and I wish you the best of luck with it.
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
HoneypotCottages

Post by HoneypotCottages »

Hi Lianne,

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Your website looks great, as do the cottages and the testimonials are lovely to read. I want to meet your Dad!!

Good luck with everything. This really is a fab website with such helpful members.

All the best & I look forward to hearing how everything is going.

Andy
Andy Smith