Friends looking for Andalucia/Algarve/Nice Oct 19-26th

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Roger de Flor

what about...

Post by Roger de Flor »

Hi! would they consider my villa in Catalunya? Catalunya is nicer than spain and the villa is stunning :) Moreover, I'll try to offer them a slight discount if they are coming from you!

http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p732914
Catalonia is not spain!!
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Thanks Roger, I'll send them the link to your property BUT you have no prices on there beyond September, is it correct that you have no bookings for this year? And, you state that there's a large double bed in each bedroom, are there more beds in there to sleep the other 2 people? States you can sleep 10....
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Casa Montana

Re: Large group of 9

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi Kathy G,

We don't have a pool, but we could accomdate a large group like this. In a beautiful mountain location but quite close to the fantastic city of Valencia which is defintely in Spain :-)

Thanks

Carl
Casa Montana
Brockles

Post by Brockles »

We are 15 minutes from Nice, and our large villa would possibly accomodate the numbers. There are 4 sizeable ensuites, and a second lounge could be adapted.

We have a heated swimming pool. I normally close it when the temperature falls below 25C, as the electricity usage is phenomenal! In 2012, the last day I swam in it was was October 23, and October 22 the year before.

The villa has 20 rooms in an idyllic setting. Rates are up there - so might not meet their budget. Anyway, worth mentioning it.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Try heating a pool up here in Brittany then Brockles! :shock: It's up to just 12º at the moment, luckily the next group don't want the pool.... I've passed your website details on, looks like you've got a very good variety of size accommodation down there - I just love Nice and St Paul de Vence. :D

Carl - I've passed your details on as one of them is half Spanish and that's where she really wants to go but I know birthday girl has dodgy knees so 6 floors might be a tad too much, and they do really want a pool too.

I'm enjoying looking at all these 'new to me' properties, desperately want about 6 holidays a year!
Kathy
Roger de Flor

Post by Roger de Flor »

Hi Kathy,

Thank you! I don't update the calendar for security resons. There are 4 double beds and 2 individual sofa-beds more in a second livingroom.
The rate for sept is 3900. For Oct 2500. I would discount to your friends.
Catalonia is not spain!!
Casa Montana

accomodation

Post by Casa Montana »

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for passing on our details. We've had a 90 year old staying with us in the past and she had no problem with the stairs :-) Really isn't a problem even with dodgy knees :D

It is great looking at other peoples properties on here isn't it! If only we had the time and money to explore all these wonderful LMH'S properties :-0

All the best for a succesful season.

Cheers

Carl
Annew

Post by Annew »

Should this thread really be in this topic? B to B is more appropriate I think?

Paolo.....?
If you want to find me, Google The Barton Poughill!
TheSmalls

Post by TheSmalls »

New to the forum (and to this whole business!) but we could also accomodate those needs; in Andalucia, private pool, 5beds all ensuite.
Please pass on our details to your friends and have a look at our property, Finca Amorosa.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rental ... ion/212341
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Thank you TheSmalls but they've now found somewhere, in the Algarve in the end. And welcome to the forum. :)
Kathy
cortijolasolivas

Post by cortijolasolivas »

Did they find a villa that suits their needs?

If not, our Cortijo Las Olivas in Andalucia fits the bill perfectly. PM me x