About Website Reviews - please read this before posting

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
paolo

About Website Reviews - please read this before posting

Post by paolo »

In this section you can ask other owners and techies to take a look at your site and give you their feedback. In return, please leave your thoughts on a couple of other owners' sites that are up for review here.

If there is something in particular bothering you – the design of the site, the writing, the (lack of) search engine optimisation, or anything else, please point that out.

It would be very helpful if you give an idea of your target market – the sort of people who rent your property. And if applicable, the sort of people you would LIKE to rent your property.

Here are some questions you could answer in your post:

1. Which are your target markets in order of importance? Examples: families with children, retired couples, newlyweds, students, big groups, walkers, surfers, birdwatchers, etc.

2. What would you say is the single biggest selling point of your rental property?

3. What are the other reasons why someone should want to stay in your place instead of another in the same area?

These website reviews are only for rental owners’ personal websites or ads. Please do not ask for a review of your listing site.

If you do put your site up for review, please take the time to post your views on a couple of other sites in this section.

Please enter each request for a site review as a ‘new topic’.

Resource library

Also in this section, I am adding links to online resources covering aspects of website design, writing for the internet, and search engine optimisation (SEO).

These are typically articles and ‘how-to’ tutorials, and all are free for you to look at. They’ll give you advice on how to improve your website or ad yourself.

I’ll choose resources that range from absolute beginners to moderately advanced, so there should be something worth reading whatever stage you are at.

Please suggest any pages you find useful and I’ll add them to the list.
Paolo
Lay My Hat