Babies/Toddlers - what do you supply?

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Don't worry Mouse, I'm sure the enquirer will be fine with your high chair. I think that parents of young children expect more now when they travel and want to be sure that everything is just right before arrival.
Thanks LV...you've hit the nail on the head...I was worrying already about them not finding things suitable on arrival! So nice to hear your experience with your guests.

Anyway I've replied so I'll wait and see.

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
lorca

Post by lorca »

The ikea plastic highchairs are the bees knees Mousie - inexpensive, sturdy, very easy to clean, pack away - and v easy to assemble (unlike our travel cots which we have to have due to limited storage - they did come with mosquito nets though...)
If not now, when?
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

tell me about the mosquito nets Lorca...what are they like?

Mouse
x
lorca

Post by lorca »

This is not our model of travel cot Mousie but gives you the idea. They work for bigger cots too. But as LV says, prob not much good for older babies who can stand up.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BABY-DAN-Mosqui ... B0019HCKAQ

They´re generally a bit superfluous in our places as we have mosquiteras on the windows, but they´re not foolproof and it reassures anxious parents.
If not now, when?
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

ah OK. That's how they do it. I thought they had to be suspended from a ceiling, like over beds.

I've replied saying we provide plug-ins against mosquitos and they're very effecyive when used so shouldn't need a net. We've been renting for 8 years and never had a complaint about babies being bit (or anyone else).

Wait and see what he thinks.

Mouse
x