Making up beds??

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Oh so sorry booboo, that's very annoying and disheartening. Just take yourself onwards and upwards; you never know you may get a last minute booking before the month is out as we are heading towards the peak of the summer. Maybe not for cash on arrival though. :roll:

Airtight bags with lavender sounds lovely! After all, we all have to store our linen somehow - usually in a cupboard for most I expect.
Wendy@NorthIdaho

Post by Wendy@NorthIdaho »

Sorry booboo! yes, airtight bags for the linen, I don't see a problem with that at all.

With it being peak season maybe put on your ad headlines something like "last minute availability!", etc... maybe you'll get someone that's waited till the last minute and will be happy to pay you for the privilege of finding a nice place.

Best wishes,
Wendy
New Vacation Rental called DayStar Lodge! (Sold Narrows Cottage now have a rental management company called A-List Rental Management)
booboo

Post by booboo »

Thanks Nemo and Wendy, I wasnt sure if you only put back on freshly washed linen, didnt fancy the thought of washing and ironing clean linen.......
Wendy@NorthIdaho

Post by Wendy@NorthIdaho »

In my book if no one has slept on them they're still clean! I wouldn't mind sleeping on them. :D

I hope you get another booking soon.

Wendy
New Vacation Rental called DayStar Lodge! (Sold Narrows Cottage now have a rental management company called A-List Rental Management)