Fab review

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
KathyG

Fab review

Post by KathyG »

This is from the people that managed to destroy one of our dining room chairs, I ummed and ahhed about whether to charge them for it but then thought it could have easily been weakened by some other group. I doubt I'd have had a review at all if I had.

"Review #5196321 "Does it ever get better than this?"

Spending a week in Brittany with the family complete with grand children is lovingly cherished with all those fond nostalgic memories of years gone by when the kids were young and carefree. Now they are grown up with kids of there own so it fell on Grandad to find that special place for for our party. Of course I was lucky, I happened to mention our impending vacation to friends of ours who had spent great times at Estuary House so little was left to chance. We had all the information that we required of the accommodation and surrounding areas but even so were completely taken back by the uniqueness of the house sitting as it does on the most gorgeous of Brittany estuaries and the fabulous family facilities that it offered. If a recommendation was ever needed then heed this - You would be very hard put to find accommodation of this standard anywhere in France. Many thanks to our friends Penny and Jack for the "tip off" and to Kathy George and her husband for providing the backdrop for (apart from the weather) a spectacular holiday." :D
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
B&B netherlands

Post by B&B netherlands »

put it on 'wear and tear'. that review is worth much more than a broken chair! reading it, i'd LOVE to stay at your place, 'a spectacular holiday' - i can't think a review can get better than that!!!
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Me neither and in this case, Kathy took a step back, thought carefully about the chair and took a view about the damage deposit: the breakage probably was down to wear and tear. Her good will has paid off in bucketloads! What a terrific review!

I had another quick peek at your website Kathy just to remind myself of Le Faou and its situation. How could anyone be disappointed? (That's a neat little video too, with great captions ... )
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
pambon

Post by pambon »

I had the best crèpes ever in the 1950's in Quimper!! Congratulations, your rental is stunning and as others have mentioned, the review is so much more important than a broken chair.

(What are the crèpes like now?!)
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ow Kathy, how lovely is that!![and much deserved Im sure]

Well done :D
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

pambon wrote:I had the best crèpes ever in the 1950's in Quimper!! Congratulations, your rental is stunning and as others have mentioned, the review is so much more important than a broken chair.

(What are the crèpes like now?!)
I think you should come and test them out for yourself Pambon! :wink:

Several creperies in Le Faou for you to choose from.

Thanks Ros, Jane and Lydia, wish you could all come and stay there.........LMH meet in Brittany?
Kathy
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Congrats, that's really lovely and well deserved for taking that deep breath and deciding not to charge!
KathyG wrote: Thanks Ros, Jane and Lydia, wish you could all come and stay there.........LMH meet in Brittany?
And me, and me!!!! :lol:
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Well done Kathy! Beautiful property and lovely, well deserved, review.

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

I'm sure there's a moral in that tale for all of us!

Well done Kathy - lovely review. And what a gorgeous property! So you shouldn't perhaps be too surprised ...

Can I come too? :lol: :lol:
Normandie

Post by Normandie »

French Cricket wrote:I'm sure there's a moral in that tale for all of us!
Lots of morals, I suspect.

Fabulous review, Kathy. :D
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Sounds like a girlie weekend should be planned. :D We promise to be as well behaved as the hen weekends Mousie attracts! :wink:
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Thank you girls! Serious offer then..........who would realistically be able to get over there, say, in October some time? 5 spare bedrooms..... and the pool will still be heated, provided we've sorted out the leak by then......... :D
Kathy
booboo

Post by booboo »

:) Well done you, great review and here's many more!
wallypott

Post by wallypott »

KathyG wrote:Thank you girls! Serious offer then..........who would realistically be able to get over there, say, in October some time? 5 spare bedrooms..... and the pool will still be heated, provided we've sorted out the leak by then......... :D
me, me, me, me!!!
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Ok, you and me so far then Wally! :D
Kathy