Waste disposal deposit

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Tizfata

Post by Tizfata »

Moliere wrote:Maybe you could hire somebody (unemployed perhaps or a pensioner . . .?) who is nearby to check the bin and bags? €20 should just about cover it when you can't get there yourself. It's a frustrating solution.
Frustration is the word! I am in the same situation as Wallypot. Some guests just put everything (even glass!!!) in the grey bin (very expensive solution for me), some behave perfectly just until Friday. On Saturday morning they are in a rush so they will put EVERYTHING into the grey bin.
My hobby when I have some free time is to check the rubbish! :oops: :cry:
https://www.facebook.com/lascuoladifurio

There's no second chance to make a first impression
tavi

Post by tavi »

Hmm I sympathise. I know some countries' recycling rules are so complicated. Here, we do paper, plastic and glass. Simple and clean.

We stayed at a place on the south coast of England last year. Lovely flat, etc....but the recycling instructions were soooooo complicated - I've never seen anything like it. There were about five different categories and then there was cooked and UNCOOKED foods....... and then the packages could go with plastic but not with tin, or some such - I never did quite get to grips with it.

:?

I'm not normally thick but I simply could NOT get my head round that lot...perhaps your guests are like me! :oops: