Welcome file

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Crossways

Welcome file

Post by Crossways »

I want to replace my welcome file to something that looks smarter. Any suggestions?[/u]
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I've added some images to mine, laminated all of the pages, and put them in a 4-ring presentation binder. The binder has an insert on the front for a title page. I'm about to publish it to Calameo as an online thing soon, so will link to it when I do.
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

Got mine in wooden menu holders, a left-over from our resto. They have plastic page inserts (mine has 24) and look very smart ..... if you're interested, try The Menu Shop, which is where ours came from. Still going strong after many years.
Martha

Post by Martha »

Hey FrenchCricket, those are lovely!!!! Thanks!
Chalet la Foret, Chamonix
LaVilleauTady

Post by LaVilleauTady »

We use a Rexel soft cover presentation file with 24 plastic pockets, which is very good quality and has lasted well:

www.ryman.co.uk/0440136001/Rexel-Combo- ... ts/Product

The advantage of the plastic pocket style is that you can easily print off and replace a page when the inevitable updating needs to be done.

I have to admit, we have used up all the space, that's 48 A4 pages of information, but we do cover (almost) everything that a guest is likely to want to know.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

I had mine in one of those, but couldn't stop my apartment manager adding other stuff to the empty wallets, such as brochures for ski schools, business cards, summer activities, which became very unwieldy, and the folder needed replacing very often.
Maurmc

Post by Maurmc »

HelenB wrote:I had mine in one of those, but couldn't stop my apartment manager adding other stuff to the empty wallets, such as brochures for ski schools, business cards, summer activities, which became very unwieldy, and the folder needed replacing very often.
...or a multitude of takeaway menus...
If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got.

Apartment Mil Palmeras
Wendy@NorthIdaho

Post by Wendy@NorthIdaho »

I use a 3 ring binder and put everything into plastic page protectors. Just updated mine for the current season and it took all day (literally) to make sure theme park opening times, costs, etc.. were up to date, new copies... I also ask for take out menus from restaurants when we go to different places. It does pay to check on things, I called the medical clinic and found out I had the wrong phone number! so was able to change that.

I think it's a great thing to have on hand for your guests though it is a lot of work.

Wendy
New Vacation Rental called DayStar Lodge! (Sold Narrows Cottage now have a rental management company called A-List Rental Management)