Bali

For topics that are specific to a country not covered above, please go here.
bali

Bali

Post by bali »

I found this forum after searching for an email I thought sounded like a scam email :D

I had been looking for a forum like this for a while and even though it seems like most people are in the UK and Europe I have enjoyed reading through some of the threads.

Most of our customers are actually from Europe. If anyone has questions about Bali or Indonesia, I would be happy to try and answer them.
CSE

Post by CSE »

I found this forum after searching for an email I thought sounded like a scam email
That is how we found LMH too.

Welcome Bali or should that be Bail HI??? I know poor joke.

Nice place you have there.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Welcome to Lay My Hat. Coincidentally we are just considering a trip to Bali and Hong Kong next September for our 25th wedding anniversary. Your place looks ideal, as we don't really like large impersonal hotels.
bali

Post by bali »

Thank you for the warm welcome. I would love to give forum members a discount, but it won't make my wife happy :roll: Maybe we could enjoy a dinner together and share owner war stories. :D
Holiday Ray

Post by Holiday Ray »

Welcome to the forum bali :D

I hope you enjoy your visits to it as much as I do.

You will certainly find lots of friendly people here, ready and willing to impart their wonderful words of wisdom, or just chat about - well almost anything really !

Enjoy
Ray
Marks

Post by Marks »

Welcome to LMH. I expect to be in Bali this November as our eldest son is marrying his Indonesian fiancee that month :D
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
rizky

Post by rizky »

Bali is simply outstanding. The tropical weather is lovely and the local is friendly. It is perfect destination for those who want to enjoy the best experience of unforgettable vacation. Whether you are group of friends who like surfing, diving, hiking or cycling or you are honeymooners who want to enjoy romantic dining and shopping, Bali is great option. Its pristine sandy beach, its looming volcanoes, its holy temples, its emerald green views and its sacred valleys are all best to see. It is also not difficult to find accommodation since pool Bali budget villas here are top in option. Overlooking the pool, near the beach, hidden the valley or around the city, everything is available. It is very great if you make this island as your favorite holiday destination.